Sunday, July 27, 2014

Author's Note


Everything on this blog is my own work. Each success, failure, split infinitive and dangling participle is mine alone. 

Read

Enjoy

Disagree

Dislike

Make a comment

Most of the pieces I post are either unfinished or so short as to seem unfinished. I may revisit them. Likely not, though. I have a habit, you see, of writing in very brief stints. Something may catch my eye or an idea may tickle at the back of my brain until I put something down. Then I set it aside. 

This blog is partly for my own enjoyment and an effort to stick my neck out. Neck sticking out activities can be scary. Sharing something I have written and liked is particularly so. You might not think the same. You might even tell me with blunt and ugly language. Yikes! 

Ok

(You? There might not even be a "You." How arrogant of me to assume.)




1 comment: